- Katie graduated the 5th grade and made the A/B honor roll.
- Alex is waiting impatiently for his grades to show up in the mail so he can get his computer/nintendo privleges back
- Both kids are working for the business this summer to earn money and are creating their own fiber items to sell in the shop. I even gave them their own shop section Fluff N Stuff. So far, Katie has sold 2 batts and Alex has sold 1 spinning cloud
- I think Beauford the bunny is possessed
- George is starting to act like a dog. Who ever heard of a tortoise that acts like a dog?
- Eric is cranking out tools as fast as he can and can hardly keep up with orders.
- Deb Menz is going to use Eric's blending hackles and art roving hackle at SOAR this year!!! She's a guru in the fiber world so this is a big deal :)
- I finally got my bag back from Interweave Crochet and I'm keeping it for myself!
- We actually got one cluster of grapes on our vine this year, the deer have trashed the tomatoe plants, and the yard is growing out of control. I personally like the "wild meadow" look myself....it' suits us.
- Katie's feet are now officially as big as mine, no kidding!
- Alex is at least 2" taller than me and rubs it in every chance he gets
- We finally broke down and got NetFlix so I'm totally addicted to the Addam's Family....again.
- Our TV with it's new digital junk doesn't pick up ANYTHING at all!!! When we had analogue TV we got lots of channels, now nothing. I thought this was suppose to be progress???
Wednesday, June 23, 2010
I'm Not Lazy, I'm Busy!
Cripes! Ever since the kids got out of school I feel like I don't have time to turn around much less post on a regular somewhat weekly basis. Here's the gist of what's gone on up here on the Mountain for the last couple of weeks: