Friday, May 29, 2009

Free Patterns Update



Hi! Me again. Just a small update to let everyone know I've decided to make all my patterns free with the exception of the Toe Up Sock pattern. I've taken them out of the Etsy shop and moved them to the website where you can download them as pdf files. I've also got them in Ravelry but they are a little slow in getting all the photos up. I'm also have a little special in my BMH shop for awhile......I'd just really like to see who is paying attention. No one reads shop announcements it seems like.



I've got another knitting group meeting this Saturday and I don't know what we're going to do after that. Everyone has kids (some small) and will have them for the summer. It's really hard to visit and knit when you're watching little ones. Mine are old enough now (thank god) that I don't have to watch them really close but I remember the frustration of being Mom 24/7 and having no time for Beth. I think it's one reason I thoroughly enjoy the group, it's my girl time with other women that have a similar interest (addiction) and I'm making some great friends. Well I hope everyone has a great weekend!! I've got to card batts and spin yarn this weekend.........I just spend 2 days dyeing wool and need to use some of it up!

Almost forgot! Brooch sale in my Etsy shop May 29, 30, and 31st
Buy one brooch at regular price get a second (of equal or lesser value) for 30% off

No comments: