Monday, February 2, 2009

My Little Goofballs


We decided to watch a 3D movie (Journey to the Center of the Earth) last night at dinner. It sounded like a good idea. As soon as the kids put on the 3D glasses they became little goofballs and looked the part I must say. Eric decided to get a picture of them because they looked so funny sitting on the couch with their glasses and it turned into the Goofball Photo Shoot. Cripes! I bet he took pictures for close to 10 minutes and the kids were loving it.......Katie in particular was in rare goofy form. You wouldn't believe the giggling, cackling, and squealing that went on. I love my goofy kids and hope they always keep that sense of fun and humor. They cleaned out the cat box last night and I've never seen two kids have so much fun doing such a nasty job.........it's enough to make you wonder if they're on drugs and why aren't they sharing?



Katie woke up this morning at 6:30a.m., got herself dressed and came in the kitchen and got bowls etc out and ready for cereal. What? I checked for fever, sleepwalking, aliens, and labodomy scars.........nothing. She NEVER does this. She is our "Couch Queen" who gets out of bed and immediately goes and lays down on the couch for another 10-15 minute prewaking nap.
Alex had to have new shoes yesterday, outgrew the other before they fell apart this time. He's wearing a size 10 in men's now. Holy guacamole if his feet get bigger he'll be walking on water!!! Eric said the rest of him would grow into his feet..........I'm going to have a giant. Where do you buy giant clothes?

Oh!! Blue Mountain Handcrafts got picked for the featured blogger of the week by the Blog Fire Guild on Art Fire!!! There's a linky in my blog list. Yahoo! Hopefully it will help sales with Art Fire.........okay, I heard you, what sales. None so far, but I'm not giving up yet. The weather man said we were getting snow tonight. His actual words were "conservatively one to three inches". Conservatively? Hmm, I guess that translates to "I haven't got the faintest idea but I've got to say something so it looks like I'm earning my salary and even if I'm wrong it's okay they'll still pay me." It's the only job I know of where you can be wrong 99% of the time (and they are) and still get paid with no worry of being fired. I bet if a few of them got tarred and feathered they try a little harder to be right. Oh well. Geez I'm wordy...........I'll stop now.

1 comment:

bluemtnBeth said...

Just making sure this works.