Tuesday, December 21, 2010

New Stuff in the Shops!

Yeah, it's been awhile since my last post. Busy, busy, busy! I finished the Christmas shopping and now just need to wrap gifts. Eric said we were suppose to get a snow storm on Christmas day so today we are going to town to get groceries and run a few errands. Nothing like being stuck on the mountain for a few days! There's lots going on here. I got my prizes for the FIX January Prize Box Drawing finished....a textured art roving and a matching sample batt, lovely! I've also added a new Caddy Sax Reversible Tote to the BMH line of bags. It's awesome! It's padded, has 6 deep pockets and a magnetic closure. Right now they are exclusively listed on the BMH website under BMH Handmade but I'm hoping to get some more made to add to the Artfire shop and then Etsy. I'm planning an event for January that I hope you all will participate in..........I've got most of the stuff ready and need to work on the big prize we'll be giving away to the winner. No, I'm not telling yet!  I finished a scarf and hat set I made for Eric's birthday done totally with natural fleece. It's sooo soft and should be very warm while he's outside grinding tines in the freezing cold, poor thing.

Oh! As of Jan 1 I will be keeping track of the number of sales on the BMH website so we can do the Secret 100's there as well as Etsy and Artfire. What are the Secret 100's you say? Who ever places the 100th sale gets a BMH $10 Thank You Gift Certificate. We do this for every 100th sale (200, 300, etc) but you must be a member of the BMH Ravelry group in order to get the Gift Certificate so join the group if you're on Ravelry and if you're not on Ravelry you are missing out on a great community of spinners, knitters, crocheters, weavers, and fiber addicts in general!! Before I forget, there are only 8 more days to get your entries in the December FIX$ Gift Certificate Giveaway drawing.......we're giving away a $60 gift certificate that you can use in any of the participating FIX Co-op members shops!!! Every order placed on the BMH website, Artfire shop, or Etsy shop gets you an entry into the drawing as well as any order placed with a participating FIX Co-op members shop. You can check out the details in the Fiber Indie eXperience Co-op Rav group here.

No comments: