Sunday, December 26, 2010

Merry Christmas & New BMH Newsletter

First the whole family would like to wish everyone a belated Christmas and  a Happy New Year!! We had a fabulous day with the paper and bows flying in the morning and a somewhat relaxed rest of the day though Eric and I did get some work in. Not a big deal, after all it is what we do........besides, I love what I do! I also managed to finish Eric's Birthday presents on the sly which is on the 30th and I wrote the BMH newsletter for January. Yep! I'll be cranking out a newsletter about every month that will have a little bit of general news, new products, events and drawings, secret codes for monthly discounts and other ramblings. You can subscribe to the newsletter on our website on the BMH Newsletter page and you will get it in your email every month.

We are expecting 5-6" of snow today (joy, NOT!) and I have 6 million things to do. I think I'll concentrate on making cookies (the one thing I can cook and not burn them, mostly) knitting my long johns that I'm a little over halfway done with and maybe wash or comb some fleece. I don't have any wool in my hair at the moment and it's really freaking me out.......I always have wool in my hair, on my clothes, or both;)

No comments: