Sunday, March 21, 2010

Spring Cleaning!

I did some serious cleaning today........it was way overdue trust me. I spent almost 7 hours cleaning out and organizing my computer/fiber/sewing/shipping/inventory area also known as Area 54. I'm thrilled with it!! I desperately need to get some clear plastic totes to put the washed fleece in on the shelves....the bags keep  falling off driving me nuts. Eric, the kids, and I also managed to clean the house.........I mean CLEAN the house, not the usual kiss and a promise. The van is full of trash for the dump and I have another van load of trash as well as a van load of Salvation Army stuff. We are actually going to have some room in this tiny house!! It was nice to get everything vacumed, dusted , swept, mopped, laundry done (6 or 8 loads!!), etc. I'm exhaused and I think this is worth celebrating so I'm going to go have a little cocktail and relax. It's a rare and wonderful thing when I can not only get the kids to help clean the house but Eric as well ;) Here's photos of my new and improved Area 54!

 

 

2 comments:

Anita said...

Wow! You guys were busy, got the whole house cleaned! I only got my room cleaned, the rest of the house is still sadly lacking the clean factor. :)

~ Phyllis ~ said...

Oh how neat and organized. Great.