Friday, March 19, 2010

BMH Ravelry Group Secret 100's Special

Okay, I’m going to try this as a special “thanks” to my Ravelry group members. I’m just so glad I’m not talking to myself….me, myself, and I don’t always get along and sometimes things get ugly ;) If you're not a member join us!!

Blue Mtn Handcrafts Secret 100’s Special                                




*the person who places the 100th sale in my shop will receive a $10 gift certificate good toward a future order on ANYTHING in the shop (includes tools, dye, shipping, everything). Custom/Special orders are the only exception


*must be a member of the Blue Mtn. Handcrafts Ravelry group……..when checking out please write BMH Rav with your Rav name


*we are currently at 610 sales…….so there are quite a few to go (no need to stalk the shop yet Aimee ;)…#700 will be the next in line for the gift certificate

No comments: