Thursday, December 17, 2009

Super Busy!!

I know I haven't posted for awhile and it's driving me nuts!! Alot has happened and I'm hoping to catch up with a real post this weekend. In the mean time here are the highlights:
*Eric is making gorgeous comb and hackle sets that will be affordable. He has come up with several sizes and designs some of which you won't be able to get anywhere else. We are hoping to start carrying them in the shop sometime in January provided his tools quit dying. We've had to replace 2 large tools so far. Crap! We do have combed top in the shop now---currently Border Leicester and he's working on a batch of cloud soft Cormo.












*I've been playing with Cormo fleece and made myself a luxury batt with silk, cormo, bamboo, sparkle and other goodies. It is fabulous!! I'll be listing some luxury batts in the shop soon.



* The kids are excited about Christmas and not going to school for 2 weeks. I'm not sure which they are happier about.....
* We are expecting as much as 18" of snow between Friday night and Sunday morning and another snow storm around Christmas. I think it's time to hybernate.
* I finished Christmas shopping today and refuse to leave the house to do anymore shopping!

3 comments:

Sarah {The Student Knitter} said...

Congratulations on being done! I'm done too and I love the feeling. They're even wrapped and under the tree already! heheh We're scheduled for about 12" tonight and tomorrow! :)

~ Phyllis ~ said...

Good grief! That's a lot of snow.
Stay warm
Those look like really nice combs.
That batt looks yummy.

Anita said...

Again, those combs are awesome!

Pout, I want some snow! We are only getting stupid rain. :(

UGH, I've got to finish my shopping tomorrow, not looking forward to it! LOL