- dyed BFL roving and wool fleece, I now have rusty purple colored hands
- woke up at 3:30a.m. yesterday after having a dream and couldn't go back to sleep, got alot done yesterday in those extra uninterrupted 3 1/2 hours
- it snowed Saturday night.........Sunday morning we had 1 1/2" on the ground. What the heck?
- George is in love with Eric's feet...........don't ask
- I'm making progress on my Nov. samples for the Phat Fiber box but not fast enough
- Katie got all A's on her math and science tests yesterday
- Alex is writing a story and has talked his English teacher into being his editor, she likes the story so far
- Eric and Alex rearranged Alex's room Sunday.........now Alex falls out of the bed on the side where there use to be a wall
- the laundry from Monday is still in the dryer, crap! I just now remembered that one.........
- I think I'm going to have to skip the Wool & Fiber Festival in Berryville on Saturday(major crap)
- I finished Katie's crocheted pullover
- I'm sick of knitting the Dutch shawl so I'm going to bind it off today.......it looks like it will fit
- I need to cut Eric's hair........he asked me 2 weeks ago
Wednesday, October 21, 2009
Super busy, still. Here's what's been happening on the mountain..................