Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Quick Update

Super busy, still. Here's what's been happening on the mountain..................
  • dyed BFL roving and wool fleece, I now have rusty purple colored hands
  • woke up at 3:30a.m. yesterday after having a dream and couldn't go back to sleep, got alot done yesterday in those extra uninterrupted 3 1/2 hours
  • it snowed Saturday night.........Sunday morning we had 1 1/2" on the ground. What the heck?
  • George is in love with Eric's feet...........don't ask
  • I'm making progress on my Nov. samples for the Phat Fiber box but not fast enough
  • Katie got all A's on her math and science tests yesterday
  • Alex is writing a story and has talked his English teacher into being his editor, she likes the story so far
  • Eric and Alex rearranged Alex's room Sunday.........now Alex falls out of the bed on the side where there use to be a wall
  • the laundry from Monday is still in the dryer, crap! I just now remembered that one.........
  • I think I'm going to have to skip the Wool & Fiber Festival in Berryville on Saturday(major crap)
  • I finished Katie's crocheted pullover
  • I'm sick of knitting the Dutch shawl so I'm going to bind it off today.......it looks like it will fit
  • I need to cut Eric's hair........he asked me 2 weeks ago
Okay, that's enough for now.

1 comment:

~ Phyllis ~ said...

You have snow! That's no fair. I want some.