Monday, September 28, 2009

I'm Tired!

I'm exhausted. I feel like I've been in overdrive for months now............probably because I have been. Today I washed 10lbs of raw fleece--some merino, columbian, and a coltswold/ramboulett cross. I'm keeping my fingers crossed it doesn't rain before it's all dry. Saturday I went to an estate auction and got lots of vintage fabric. That means I need to start cutting fabric and sewing bags to make the money back. I've also started my samples for the October Phat Fiber box. On top of all this I need to get stuff together to list in the Etsy shops. Geez! It makes me tired just thinking about all the stuff that needs to be done.......I'm ignoring the household stuff except for the laundry. Until I learn how to clone myself there are some things that are just going to have to wait, maybe a long time. Who am I kidding, my clones would be tired too!

Katie and Alex were total goof balls this weekend. They decided to dress up like Eric and I. Well, Alex would only dress up like Eric....he didn't want to wear my purple pajamas. Katie looked just like me only shorter strangely enough. They were so funny walking around in shoes that were to big and with our clothes on and acting seriously goofy and laughing hysterically. Eric got pictures but they're on his computer and I haven't been able to copy them yet. They'll stop laughing on Wednesday........they both have dental appointments. We're just going to make a day of it since we have to go 45 minutes to an hour away to go to the dentist. They're happy about that....no school. Eric and I have decided we need a mini vacation. I don't know exactly what we're going to do or where we're going to go yet but we're both getting a little burnt out. We haven't had a break for 3 or 4 years now and it's long past due. We're checking into things in our area because of the cats and the tortoise..............last time we left it cost $200 to have them taken care of for a week. Holy crap! This time we can only go for a day or two so they can fend for themselves.

The leaves are starting to change up here on the mountain and our yard looks like a meadow....Eric never did get the mower running. That's okay, there were lots of pretty wildflowers that we wouldn't have seen if he'd mowed. Well, I've got lots to do and even more to ignore so I better get back to work ;)

1 comment:

~ Phyllis ~ said...

Whew! You have been busy. No wonder you are exhausted.