Saturday, February 14, 2009

HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY & Chiclets


HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY!!!! MAY YOUR DAY BE FILLED WITH WARM WISHES, HUGS, KISSES, FLOWERS, GIFTS, AND CHOCOLATE!!


Oh! A special HUGE THANK YOU to whoever the kind soul is that sent me 20 packages of Chiclets gum in the mail. You would not believe how excited the kids and I got over gum........we're such cheap dates ;) Anyway, it took all my will power not to dump a whole box in my mouth at one time---okay, I didn't because the kids were watching and I didn't want them doing it. Those fruit flavor chiclets are FABULOUS!!! That is one of my all time favorite gum because it stays soft even after the flavor is gone unlike most gum today that turns into old tires and stuff you could plug the cracks around your windows with. The kids love the gum and one of those nostalgic things I wished for their childhood has been accomplished. Again, thank you...........I would like to know who sent them!!!!

No comments: