Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Merry Christmas!!


Well, it's Christmas Eve.........finally. I think my kids would explode if they had to wait much longer and that wouldn't do a thing for my carpet. It's been a crazy day and it's not even lunch time yet.......what's new, right. First, I get a call from the post office saying we have a package to big for the box and I need to come and get it. I decided since I had to go to the P. O. to get the box I might as well do the little bit of shipping I had for ebay and etsy. While I'm doing shipping I discover someone filed a dispute against me in Pay Pal. They say it was an unauthorized transaction. I looked it up and found that this lady had purchased an item from me on ebay, paid for it, received it (at the Pay Pal confirmed address)and then decided 7 weeks later it was unauthorized? Ummm, I DON'T THINK SO! So it took me half an hour to deal with that.


Last night I signed up with Art Fire---a newish selling site similar to Etsy. I was going to throw on my patterns to start with and guess what, it wouldn't let me list a single thing. Some technical malfunction. The folks at Art Fire fixed it lickety split quick but I bet I spent 2 hours trying to figure out if I was doing something wrong (being the computer retard that I am) before I decided it was out of my hands. The kids and I made cookies yesterday and miracle of miracles I didn't burn them and they are not just edible, they're actually pretty good. Betty Crocker I'm not. I have so much updating I need to do and pictures to take that I've decided to take the Scarlett O'Hara approach and let it take care of itself tomorrow............or Monday. I better go make sure the kids haven't mangled the few presents under the tree (Santa hasn't come yet after all). I hope everyone has a safe and stress free Christmas!!!

No comments: