Tuesday, December 23, 2008



The cats woke me up at 5:00 this morning. This is not a good way for me to start the day. So, I let them outside and find out it is 10 degrees!!! Holy crap! I can almost here the electric meter as it whizzes around at light speed. I decided to try some of the yummy flavored coffee Sherri sent me in the BSYC swap--Caramel Truffle. They should call it Tazmanian Devil. It's absolutely delicious........and liquid caffeine. In the space of about 2 hours I edited pictures for Etsy, finished all the Christmas wrapping, packed up all the packages to go to the P.O. today, printed all the paperwork for ebay and Etsy, almost finished knitting a sock (just a few more rows left), fiddled on the computer (Ravelry, answering questions on Ebay, window shopping, cursing when I got cut off the internet, etc), straightened up the living room so the kids will have a clean slate to trash today, and a few other things I can't seem to remember. It was all kind of a blur.........I'm sure this is due to the second cup of coffee I had.

I think the kids and I will attempt to make Christmas cookies today........attempt being the key word in that sentence. I'm no Betty Crocker and whenever I make cookies they either come out fabulous or should be used as skeets for target shooting--there is no inbetween. Wish me luck..........and I need to remember to take the batteries out of the smoke detector before we start.

No comments: