Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Happy New Year!



First I want to wish everyone a Happy New Year..............let's hope it will be better than the last one. No, I'm not staying up to midnight to welcome it in. It can come down the chimney like Santa.
I'm so excited!! One of my necklaces made it into a Treasury on Etsy.......this is great advertising for my shop!! You can see the treasury here http://www.etsy.com/treasury_list_west.php?room_id=38003 I've got that sale going on so I'm hoping between that and the treasury it will drum up some business............the mortgage is coming up OUCH!
I'm going to an auction tomorrow. That means I have to get my pirate eye patch out, try and find my parrot, and get another bottle of rum. I always feel like such a pirate when I go sifting and sorting through all the jewelry I bring home---AARRG! I love it!! The kids are getting pretty good at picking out the nice pieces to.
It's super windy here today--lots of branches and I counted 2 trees that came down on my way to the Post Office. Geez, the post office. I got there at 3:00 ready to mail my packages and guess what..........they closed at 12:00 for the holiday. Craptastic. Oh well, they'll have to wait until Friday.
I'm tired of sitting in front of the computer (I've been here all day) so I'm going to peel my behind off the seat and go knit or sew or something that doesn't involve typing for awhile.

No comments: