Friday, December 9, 2011

Wool Combs & Hackles Tutorial Introduction

Anita's 4 pitch English comb and hackle set in action!
Welcome to our Wool Combs & Hackles ongoing tutorial! I will be going through each of our tools indepth covering the various ways to use them individually and together as well the many things that can be done with each of them. I will begin the tutorial posts the first week of January with our 4 pitch English style Comb and Hackle set. Before I begin posting about the tools, however, I will be posting in the next couple of weeks concerning dizzing off of your hackle. If my 15 year old son and 12 year old daughter can do it with some instruction and the basics of what to consider before dizzing you can do it too!

If there are things you would like to see done, explained a little more in depth, or have any questions concerning our tools please leave a comment and I will do my absolute best to answer your questions.
 
You can also read, comment, and ask questions on our Wool Combs and Hackles Tutorial on our website.

No comments: