Sunday, October 2, 2011

Merlin Tree Double Treadle RoadBug Spinning Wheel For Sale

FOR SALE

I’m parting with my DT Merlin Tree RoadBug spinning wheel. She’s a great little travel wheel that I used often and was perfect for my daughter to learn to spin on but she is no longer interested in spinning and there are bills to pay.The wheel comes with all the original accessories: 3 Merlin Tree Bobbins, 3 whorls, orifice hook, oil bottle, standard hook flyer, and removeable left treadle. The extras it comes with are: new Merlin Tree jumbo flyer with small and larger hooks, 2 Ashford jumbo bobbins, 1 Ashford standard bobbin, my “Jumbo bobbin adapter”….a wooden spool you slip on the Lazy Kate before putting on a Jumbo bobbin so when you ply the right treadle doesn’t hit the bobbin, 4 small o rings that I used to tension the bobbins for plying (2 are on the tension knob and there is one on each bobbin holder under the bobbins), and the padded bag with adjustable shoulder strap I made to carry the wheel when we went out and about. The bag has 3 large deep pockets in the front and is machine washable and dryer safe with a magnetic closure that fits through the handle of the wheel to clasp so the bag stays shut and your wheel stays snug.

I used this wheel often for plying and it is well traveled and loved but does have a few minor scratches the worst of which is on the left treadle (pictured) but they are very small and not deep. The retail value of this entire package would be $520………I’m asking $410 plus shipping which would include insurance and delivery confirmation, you choose Parcel or Priority. Please email me at yarn4me@hotmail.com with your state and zipcode for a shipping quote……….Pay Pal only, no echecks. I will also consider local pickup if you can meet me at the Linden, VA P.O. but I will still need the monies sent via Pay Pal prior to pick up.




 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

No comments: