Friday, May 20, 2011

Website Update!

It's been awhile since I posted last........I've been pretty busy with making our new padded tool covers so I could list several when I launched it this week and I've got something cooking for the Fiber Indie eXperience Co-op that I hope will pan out. We'll see.

There's lots going on up here on the mountain. It's been raining and storming virtually every day. I guess it's monsoon season or something. The rain has made everything very lush and green so it's like living in a rain forest right now, beautiful!! My flowers are actually blooming, we have grapes on the grapevine, and the deer haven't eaten our strawberries. I'm sure this is due to having puppies........yes, you have to pay attention to where you walk in the yard but it's worth it to see my flowers bloom!!! The kids are on the A B Honor roll again (yipee!) and the puppies are growing like crazy. Eric is still walking around with sawdust in his hair and I've got bits of thread and wool all over my clothes at any given time during the day. Nothing new there, huh? In the BMH Ravelry group we are having a Spinners Jackpot if anyone is interested. You do have to be a member of the group to play. Basically, we destash spinning fiber and contribute it to a pool of fiber then draw two winners who get the bulk of it although everyone gets at least one item from the pool so we all have something new to play with. Oh! If you haven't noticed yet we are now carrying Unicorn Fibre Wash, Rinse, and Power Scour. This stuff is fabulous for washing fleece, yarn, and handknit/crocheted items.......makes them really soft! Before I go I would like to remind everyone that the Fiber Indie eXperience Co-op May Prize Box Drawing is still going on and ends May 29th. Every order from BMH or a participating co-op members shop will get you an entry into the drawing which we hold in the F.I.X. Ravelry group forum........you'll also find a list there of all the participating shops.

1 comment:

Anita said...

Congrats to Alex & Katie on the AB honor roll! Awesome!! :)