Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Blue Mtn. Handcrafts Etsy Shop Update

New handspun yarn in the shop and HUGE batts. Seriously, they're huge.......I made one today that was 4.8 oz. The batts are layered colorwise and fiber/add in wise and are mostly smooth though there will be a few small nepps due to me using hand processed fleece. They are soft, lofty, and luxurious........I need to make one for myself! There will be more of these HUGE batts coming to the shop and I've got a series of purple Caddy Sax bags that I will start listing this week as I get each bag finished........they are seriously GORGEOUS!!! But I'm a purple nut so I'm biased;) Go check out the huge new batts in the shop and don't forget we have the free shipping with orders of $35 or more special going on!!!

Blue Mtn. Handcrafts on Etsy

No comments: