Sunday, January 3, 2010

Eric's Fiber Tools!!

I've created a page on the website for Eric's fiber tools so people can get an idea of what he's making and what the tools will look like. He gave me my own blending hackle this weekend and it's fabulous!!! Check out the page and have a peek at the pictures of the 4 pitch comb and hackle sets and the blending hackle. Remember, these are the first sets he made--basically the experiments---the ones we'll list for sale in the shop will be much nicer. The blending hackle will be the same though.  Go on! Have a look and tell me what you think!!!





I made this color blended corriedale combed top using the comb and hackle set to comb out the locks and then transferred the wool to the blending hackle and dized off 2oz of soft squishy fibery goodness.

No comments: