Thursday, September 17, 2009

What Day Is It?

I'm so busy I'm losing track of what day it is. Katie informed me I forgot to give her money on Friday.....apparently it was icecream day at school. Ooops. I've been spinning, carding, sewing, knitting, and crocheting trying to keep stuff in the shop and make stuff for the local craft shop. I don't know how that's going to work out but it's worth a try. The September Phat Fiber Video is out....the caddy sax bag I made for the BMH drawing is in the video. I can't wait to get my box!!! I need to start getting samples together for the October box so I don't have to scramble like I did this month.

Katie informed me her jeans are to big in the waist and she has to wear a belt. I think she thought I was going to get her new jeans. Not! I told her she got taller and stretched out that belly meat that was there before school started, then I handed her a belt. Alex has been "adopted" by a girl on the bus who is a junior. Apparently the 8th graders catch hell.....mostly because they are loud and obnoxious. Anna (the junior) has indicated to everyone on the bus that Alex is her 8th grader and is not to be bothered. Anna is a very nice girl but she is also big enought to back up what she says. So, Alex has a female body guard.........he's enjoying the heck out of it to because she flirts with him :). Eric is still playing with watches though he is quickly running out of them and we don't see any coming in the near future. The auctions here have been very bad lately with either nothing but junk or stuff is going waaaaay to expensive. What's a body to do? This body is going to go work a little and maybe update my website.

Some curly locks I dyed this week and my Sand in A Bottle purses made from handspun yarn.



No comments: