Thursday, July 16, 2009

HAPPY 13TH BIRTHDAY ALEX!!!

HAPPY 13TH BIRTHDAY ALEX!!!


I can't believe my little guy is 13 today!! He's grown so fast.......he's as tall as I am and his feet are waaaay bigger than mine. He's still my little man though and as sweet as the day is long ;)


Look how much he's grown! I'm going to have to get a stick to keep the girls off him.....he starts junior high this year.

Today I guess I'll be blowing up balloons, hanging streamers, and getting ready for his friend who is coming for a sleepover. Alex made his birthday cake yesterday and did a great job using the icing gun to decorate it. I'm sure he ate as much icing as he put on the cake...........his climbing the walls isn't totally birthday excitement. Katie is anxious to wrap his gifts and decorate the house, she's my party girl! Lots to do so I better get with it!

No comments: